Many users have reported that they are receiving “No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found” error message while opening the game. Following is the error message sent by one of our user a few hours ago.
No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found. For support with this issue, please visit our support page at http://support.forzamotorsport.net.
support id 38122dc3-ce47-4345-8e46-68725da6bdea server id Failed (0x80600209)
Quality of connection: Success (0 locations)
Region: failed (0x0)
Could not find any running Horizon game servers. please try again later.
The error is just similar to previous An update is required to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 error happened on the last December.
How to Fix “No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found”
Basically, this issue is because you are not using the latest version of Forza Horizon 4. Series 19 update was released on February 10 and if you are still on the previous update, you will get the above error message.
So to fix this issue, go to the store and update the game to the latest version. Version numbers are
Additional Notes: Forza Horizon 4 Series 18 Update
The following are the updates of Forza Horizon 4 which was released on February 10. If you want to join multiplayer games online, this update is a must.
- Improved Loading speed on PC with all DLC installed.
- 1959 Jaguar Mk II 3.8 and 1966 Hillman Imp on level 2.
- 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor and 1996 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport on level 3.
- 2014 Volkswagen Golf R on level 4.
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo on level 6.
- 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant and 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C on level 7
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG on level 8.
- 2016 BMW M4 GT, 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV on level 9.
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport on level 10.
- Also added cars 2019 Aston Martin Vulcan AMR Pro, 2010 Lexus LFA, 1984 Rover SD1, 1994 Ford Supervan3, 2017 LEGO Bugatti Chiron.
- You can use share codes to share liveries, tuning setups and photos.
- Introduced My History tab to revisit the last 15 Event Blueprints.
Since these improvements and patches were introduced in the Series 19 update, you cannot ply the game with the 18 series version. So, update the game from the store and restart the game to fix “Could not find any running Horizon game servers” error message.