Today, April 19th, is celebrated on World Day of The Simpson, the animated series with the longest history on screen. The program continues to conquer the public after 32 seasons and already preparing two more. Here we tell you why this date is so special for the family created by Matt Groening and we share the best ways to celebrate it, including an app that turns you into a yellow character.
Why is April 19 celebrated as the Day of The Simpson?
Exactly 34 years ago, the world met Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa. The April 19, 1987 a chapter of The Simpson on television.
Matt Groening created 48 chapters for the show The Tracey Ullman Show and the first one that aired was Good night, which today is remembered by all fans. The success was such that the project became independent and soon became a series with half-hour episodes.
On a day like today 34 years ago, on “The Tracey Ullman’s Show” there were some shorts of a yellow family that today are known as “The Simpsons”
To this day, we remember them for their antics and whatnot.
Happy #SimpsonsDay to all pic.twitter.com/GOyAcuzXmA
– Samuel Soul (@SamuelSouled) April 19, 2021
Three decades later, fans succeeded in establishing World Cup Day. The Simpson. Around the world, festivals, promotions and shows were created that pay tribute to the peculiar Springfield family, on this date.
You can also read: Wolverine would have his own Marvel anthology series on Disney +
How to celebrate The Simpsons Day?
A great way to celebrate is to put together a marathon this afternoon with your favorite chapters of The Simpson on Disney +,Contract it in your TELCEL Max Play Plan or add it to your current plan! #All in the same place
Another idea is to become a yellow character, in the style of the Simpson family, it is very simple and you can do it from your cell phone.
The app that turns you into a character of The Simpson
- The app is called Toonme, a tool that uses artificial intelligence to modify your face and turn it into a cartoon. Just follow these steps:
- The first thing you have to do is download ToonMe, the app is available for ios Y Android.
- You can choose the three-day free trial or purchase it charged to Your Telcel Invoice.
- In the feed you will find different editing options.
- Look for the option similar to that of The Simpsons.
- Select the selfie you want to edit from your gallery.
- Now you just have to wait for the app to do its magic.
- At the end, you can download the still image, add text, effects or create a gif.
The last step is to share your character with your friends, taking advantage of the Gigas of your Telcel’s Unlimited Friend with #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage.
Now that you know the best ways to celebrate World Youth Day The SimpsonAll you have to do is choose which one you want to start with first.
You can also read: ‘Friends’ returns to the set! The special chapter will start recording
The entry World Simpsons Day: How you will become one of its characters appears first on holatelcel.com.