WhatsApp allows you to chat with your friends and share your favorite moments through statuses. Surely more than once you have seen a clip on the internet and wanted to share it, be it your favorite song or a tutorial, so here we explain the simple trick to put a YouTube video in your statuses of the instant messaging app.
Enjoy all the news of WhatsApp taking advantage of the fact that this and all the apps of your favorite social networks are unlimited in your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan with #TelcelLaMejorRed and the highest coverage.
You can also read: WhatsApp sent you a message of new conditions? Find out what it’s about
How to share a Youtube video on a WhatsApp status?
These are the steps you must follow to put a YouTube video in your WhatsApp status:
- Go to YouTube and choose the video you want to share.
- In the video, press the three dots (…) located in the lower right corner and select the option “Share” and then “WhatsApp”.
- When selecting WhatsApp, the app will open showing the different options where to share it. Choose “My status” and then the next button.
- Once the video link is uploaded in the state. WhatsApp will allow you to customize your status by adding emojis, a colored background and changing the font.
- Now you just have to publish and that’s it!
With this option you will only see the link and, depending on the version of WhatsApp, a thumbnail of the video with your review. If you want a part of the video to be played in the state, you must follow these steps:
How to insert a video in your WhatsApp status?
- Choose the video you want to share from YouTube and copy the link from the URL. Select a web page that allows you to download the video and paste the URL. Here we leave you a link that will tell you how to do it.
- Once the video is downloaded, you must select the 30 seconds you want to share, you can help from the app Video editor available at this link on the official Google Play page.
- Finally you must enter WhatsApp status and select the video from the Gallery of your cell phone.
- Now just click on publish and voila!
Now that you know this trick, which Youtube video are you going to share first?
The WhatsApp entry: The trick to put a YouTube video in your status appears first on holatelcel.com.