Around the world WhatsApp It is known as the most popular messaging app, which has allowed people to connect and maintain communication despite everyone being at home. Much of this is thanks to the calls and video calls that can also be made within the application, but did you know that you can customize your ringtones?
Read: Would you like to work on Facebook? This is what you need to know
WhatsApp allows you to change the alert tone of notifications or calls to some users, in order to identify with the simple sound who is the one who is dialing or sending messages. This is a hidden trick in the app that few have known how to take advantage of, so here we share it with you.
How to change the ringtone of WhatsApp?
1. Enter WhatsApp from your phone.
2. Enter the conversation of the contact you want to give a personalized ringtone.
3. Click on your profile picture and select “Customize notifications”.
4. Check the option “Personalized notifications”.
5. Now go to the section “Notification tone” in Message notifications and “Tone” in Call Notifications, where you can choose your favorite song from the files on your phone.
5. Done. When you’re done, every time you get a notification or call from your friend, that special ringtone of your choice will be heard.
Remember that for these tricks and new functions to reach your mobile WhatsApp, you must have the app updated, which you can do from Google play and don’t miss out on any new tools.
Read: Pac-Man 99: Meet the new Battle Royale of the classic video game!
Connect with your friends and take advantage of that with your Telcel’s Unlimited Friend you have unlimited social networks, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, Instagram and Snapchat, in addition to the connectivity of #TelcelLaMejorRed and the greatest Coverage. Share this secret trick of the app and tell us, did you already know it?
The WhatsApp entry: So you can change the ringtone of the app appears first on holatelcel.com.