Although WhatsApp is one of the most downloaded instant messaging apps in the world, we know that there are still many functions to be released within the application. One of them is automatic responses, with which you can schedule a text, photo, video, GIF or audio message to be sent automatically when you don’t have time or can’t answer.
Read: Be amazed by the technology of the new Huawei FreeBuds 4i!
There are times when you are probably taking classes, a job meeting, or studying for your next exam and the last thing you want is to be distracted by WhatsApp messages. Well, that’s what the automatic responses, so that your contacts know that you are not available and can look for you at another time.
How to activate automatic replies on WhatsApp?
For now this function is still in test mode in WhatsApp Beta, but there is a trick through an app called WhatsAuto where the automatic responses will be part of your mobile application. This is what you have to do:
1. Download WhatsAuto on your phone through Google play. It is a reliable, safe and very useful app.
2. Once downloaded, accept the corresponding permissions so that WhatsAuto can work.
3. Open the app and in the «Home” A button will appear at the top that will allow you to enable or disable automatic responses.
4. Now you must choose in which apps you want to activate automatic responses, in this case it will be WhatsApp.
5. Once WhatsApp is chosen, customize your message and the time you want it to be sent.
6. Done. Every time a contact sends you a WhatsApp message at the times you set, they will receive an automatic response that you are not available.
This trick is really simple and you can get more out of WhatsApp and at the same time enjoy it with your Telcel’s Unlimited Friend you have unlimited social networks such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, Instagram and Snapchat, as well as #TelcelLaMejorRed connectivity and the greatest Coverage.
Read: How to know the battery health of my Android phone or iPhone
At some point the automatic responses from WhatsApp will officially reach the app and you will not need any more tricks. So, to be among the first to know of its arrival, be sure to keep up to date with Hello Telcel.
The entry WhatsApp: Know the trick to use automatic responses appears first on holatelcel.com.