Over the years, WhatsApp It has become something more than an instant messaging app, since it can perform multiple functions, some of them even unknown to many users. For example, Did you know that you can turn your photos into drawings and share them through the app?
This trick is very simple, fun and easy to share. In fact, it is a great gift idea to send via WhatsApp around this Christmas season. All you have to do is pay attention to the next step by step and be very creative in the photos that you will turn into drawings.
Read: How to forward a WA message without the ‘Forwarded’ tag?
How to convert photos into drawings and share them on WhatsApp?
1. Download the app Painnt- Pro Art Filters or Painnt- Art & Cartoon Filters, both are completely safe and you can find them in Google play wave App Store.
2. Grant the necessary permissions to the app that you have decided to download, so that it can access your photo gallery.
3. On the main screen of the app, choose the filter that you are going to use on your photos. To turn them into cartoons we recommend you ‘Cartoon’.
4. Once the filter is selected, three new options will appear, choose the first one.
5. Select a photo from your gallery.
6. Now let the app do all the magic.
7. When your photo is ready in drawing format, click on the option ‘Check’ and then ‘Share’.
8. Choose WhatsApp and voila! Share your creation with your favorite contacts.
The best thing about both applications is that they have a wide variety of filters with which you can transform your photos in different ways and share them on social networks, taking advantage of the fact that with your Telcel Unlimited Friend Refills You have unlimited social networks, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Messenger and Snapchat, with the connectivity of #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage and Speed.
Read: How to publish your summary of the year 2021 on Facebook?
Did you know this trick to create drawings and illustrations from photos? Do you already know which ones you will turn into creative gifts for this Christmas?
The WhatsApp entry: How to turn your photos into drawings and share them? appears first in Hola Telcel.