The arrival of ‘dark mode’ to WhatsApp It was a resounding success from the beginning, as the millions of users of the app were able to give the platform a different touch. In addition, the ‘dark mode’ decreases the battery consumption of the phone and prevents eyestrain. In fact, so much has been the scope of this function, that now there is the WhatsApp ‘super dark mode’.
Read: How to pixelate your WhatsApp photos before sending them?
The WhatsApp ‘super dark mode’ It makes it possible to save a little more battery, darkens items that remain blank, and prevents the screen from emitting too much light in dark places. However, it is a function that very few know about. Luckily, here we show you how to activate it, since it does not need external apps and is available on Android and iOS devices.
How to activate the ‘super dark mode’ of WhatsApp?
Before starting, you must first make sure that you do not have any pending WhatsApp updates, which you can verify through Google play wave App Store. Once your app is updated, you just have to follow this step by step:
1. Activate the ‘dark mode’ on WhatsApp.
2. Go to the menu ‘Settings’ from the three dots icon in the upper right.
3. Click on ‘Chats’.
4. Select the option that says ‘Wallpaper’.
5. A name bar will be displayed ‘Wallpaper brightness’ with which you can define the contrast with which you want your wallpaper to be seen within the chats.
6. Set the maximum contrast and you’re done. You will notice that the black color of the background will look much darker and in low light, since with the maximum contrast certain pixels of your screen are turned off.
Remember that to activate the ‘super dark mode’ in WhatsApp, you must first activate the ‘dark mode’. Otherwise, the app will not show you the option ‘Wallpaper brightness’.
How to activate the ‘dark mode’ in WhatsApp?
1. Go to the menu ‘Settings’.
2. Select the option that says ‘Chats’.
3. Now click on the section that says ‘Topic’.
4. Select ‘Dark’ and then press ‘OKAY’.
Now you are one of the lucky few who know this secret trick of your favorite messaging app. Activate the ‘super dark mode’ and take advantage of that with your Telcel’s Unlimited Friend you have unlimited social networks, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, with connectivity to #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage and Speed.
Read: New form of fraud in WhatsApp: How to protect my account?
If you liked the ‘super dark mode’ of WhatsApp, share this article with all your friends!
The WhatsApp entry: How to activate the app’s ‘super dark mode’? appears first in Hola Telcel – Film, Music, Gaming and Mobile Technology Blog.