There are various apps available for Android and iOS with which you can edit your selfies, use filters, add texts and more. But this time, the sensation on social media is a new tool called ToonMe, that makes you a character from Pixar, Disney and The Simpson. Surely you have seen these images circulate on Facebook or Instagram, and here we share how to have yours.
What is ToonMe?
ToonMe is an app that uses artificial intelligence to modify your face and turn it into a cartoon. It has a great diversity of options that will transform your image into a drawing, a comic or a Disney character in seconds.
We leave you here the steps to edit your image and look as if it had been created by an animation studio.
You can also read: UP’s puppy collar technology arrives at CES 2021
How to transform yourself into a cartoon?
- The first thing you have to do is download ToonMe, the app is available for iOS and Android.
- You can choose the three-day free trial or purchase it charged to Your Telcel Invoice.
- In the feed you will find different editing options.
- If you want to look like a Disney character, you must select the box that appears in the upper left corner, or look for the option similar to that of The Simpsons.
- Select the selfie you want to edit from your gallery, be it yours, a friend or a celebrity.
- Now you just have to wait for the app to do its magic.
- At the end, you can download the still image, add text, effects, or create a gif.
The last step is to share your character with your friends, taking advantage of the Gigabytes from your Unlimited Friend of Telcel with #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage.
You can also read: WhatsApp launches the option ‘Read later’ to silence conversations
You’ll look like it was drawn at Disney / Pixar studios or created by Matt Groening himself! Would you dare to do yours?
The Toonme entry: The app that turns you into a Disney or The Simpsons character appears first on holatelcel.com.