The icon memorable of Instagram Represented by a Polaroid SX-70 Model 1000 camera or a Polaroid Supercolor 635 CL, it was a watershed in the development of apps, highlighting nostalgia and, at the same time, novelty in social networks.
However, the app gradually changed its interface and, with it, its classic logo was left in the past along with the first releases of the platform. But there is a way to turn back time and reuse that classic icon that reminds us of the good old days when the social network was a novelty.
Read: You can now earn money with your Instagram account!
Return to the classic icon of the app
It is a trick that you will learn in this note. More than a year ago, Instagram added a hidden option to celebrate its tenth anniversary in 2020 and return to the camera that is so representative of the brand. This option is no longer available, but currently we can do it in another way and here we tell you how.
Step by step to change the Instagram logo
The first thing you should know before carrying out this incredible trick is that it can only be done on mobile devices. Android. That said, we tell you how to do it:
- The first step is to enter the Google Play Store to download and install the application Nova Launcher.
- Once this is done, from your mobile, do a search in your favorite browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, for the old Instagram logo in PNG format and download it.
- open the app Nova Launcher and you will notice that you can customize the interface on your mobile phone.
- Look for the app Instagram on your device and press the icon for a few seconds, this will display a tab, select the ‘Edit’ option. That’s where you can change the appearance and even the name of the app.
- Finally, within the edition, access the multimedia gallery of your mobile phone and select the old logo that you just downloaded.
Lee: Instagram will launch a new format for the ‘stories’
Ready! You can adjust the Instagram icon to your liking at any time. Take advantage of that with your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan you have unlimited access to Instagram, Facebook Y Twitter, so you can continue browsing with #TelcelLaBestRed with the best Coverage and Speed.
Without a doubt, Instagram has marked our lives since it came out in 2010 and during these years it has dedicated itself to making us smile by serving as a window to see the world through the eyes of our acquaintances and show how we perceive it through our own.
It is an album of both personal memories and trends in the use of filters and digital formats. What other aspects do you miss from the first versions of Instagram?
The entry The trick to reuse the first Instagram icon on your Android appears first in Hola Telcel.