Taking selfies is a fun way to capture a moment, either because you look amazing, because you are in the company of someone special or because you want to share the places you have visited on social networks. From presidents to Oscar winners, almost everyone does.
Although taking a photo with the front camera can be somewhat uncomfortable, because you have to find the best angle and at the same time press your finger on the screen. So for you to achieve the ideal self-portraits without any effort, here we share the best tricks to take selfies without using your hands.
How to take selfies without hands?
Here we leave you the best tricks for taking selfies with your hands free and without having to download additional apps. You can capture great photos for your favorite social networks, taking advantage of the Gigas of your Unlimited Friend of Telcel with #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage.
You can also read: How to activate the ‘dark mode’ in the WhatsApp icon
Hands-free selfies on iPhone
You just have to place your cell phone in a fixed place and use the device’s camera timer. A countdown will appear on the screen and you will have enough time to move away, settle down, and pose.
- Open the camera on your phone.
- Click on the clock icon at the top.
- Select how many seconds you want to pass to take that photo, either 3 or 10.
- Press the fire button.
- Pose for the photo and voila!
Hands-free selfies on Android
The Android devices they also have the option of taking selfies with timer, you just have to follow the same instructions that we list above and you will take great photos. It’s a trick that works really well, especially when you want to show more of the landscape behind or be a group selfie.
If you have a cell phone Huawei, you can also use the camera control with voice. To configure this option just follow these instructions:
- Open the Huawei camera app.
- Click on the gear icon to go to the settings.
- Find the Audio Control section.
- Enter this section.
- Activate the option “Say Cheese” to take photos.
- Now you just have to press for the photo, move away, look at the screen and when you are ready to say “cheese”, the cell phone will immediately capture the selfie.
As well Samsung you have two more options for taking selfies without hands. Since you can use the voice control or showing the palm of your hand. The steps to activate these tools are:
- Open the camera app.
- Click on the settings icon (gear).
- Choose the Shooting Methods section.
- Activate Voice Control and / or Show Palm.
- Now you just have to press for the photo, zoom out, look at the screen and when you are ready show the palm of your hand or use the voice command to take the selfie.
Find the best iOS and Android devices at Telcel Online Store and start taking the best selfies without hands. What is the trick that you liked the most?
You can also read: You can also read: Facebook launches its summary of the year: What happened this 2020?
The entry The best tricks for taking selfies without hands on iPhone and Android appears first on holatelcel.com.