Before the arrival of the great current social networks, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram and now TikTok, there was MSN Messenger or also called Windows Live Messenger. It was one of the first instant messaging programs and probably the most popular in the world.
Read: Do you remember MSN Messenger emojis? So use them on WhatsApp!
With the passage of time and the emergence of new technologies, MSN Messenger it was being forgotten to the point of disappearing in 2013. However, thousands of people keep great memories of that time. If you were one of the lucky ones, then you will be interested to know how you can bring it back to your phone.
How to put the sound of MSN Messenger on your WhatsApp?
One of the main qualities of MSN Messenger was that it had a complete personality, its famous buzzes, emojis and the sound that it emitted every time a new message arrived. The famous “Tucutín” It was the notification signal that many remember with nostalgia and which you can integrate into your WhatsApp to relive old memories.
To achieve this trick you just have to pay attention to the next step by step and achieve the magic.
1. Go to YouTube and search for the famous “tucutín” from MSN Messenger and save it in MP3 format on your phone.
2. Now, enter WhatsApp and click on the icon with three dots.
3. A list of options will be displayed, select the one that says ‘Settings’.
4. Then enter the ‘Notifications’ section.
5. Now click on the option ‘Notification tone’ and a long list of sounds available on your phone will appear.
6. Find and select the MP3 audio that you previously downloaded.
7. Once selected, save your changes and you’re done.
That’s how simple you will feel in the two thousand again! In this way you can customize your WhatsApp notifications to your liking and continue enjoying the unlimited social network that your Telcel Unlimited Friend Refills and connectivity to #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage and Speed.
Read: 7 things we did on MSN Messenger and today we miss on WhatsApp
Share this simple trick with that person you remember was chatting with you via MSN Messenger more than ten years ago. We assure you that it will bring back good memories for both of you, but with the renewed technology and new functions that WhatsApp has today.
The entry So you can make your WhatsApp sound like MSN Messenger appears first in Hola Telcel – Blog of Movies, Music, Gaming and Mobile Technology.