WhatsApp knows that our privacy is the most important thing. If you have not activated this useful function yet, we tell you how to activate facial recognition in WhatsApp.
In this way, just with your face, you can block your different conversations; Well, as we know, most of us use this application in a personal and professional way.
A few months ago, WhatsApp announced the possibility of blocking chats with the fingerprint, but it was decided to improve the function with the user’s face.
Also read: WhatsApp launches custom wallpapers
How to activate facial recognition in WhatsApp?
On the one hand, for this it will be necessary that your cell phone has the Android operating system. It is also necessary that you have the option of fingerprint or front camera to be able to activate facial recognition to lock the phone itself.
Also make sure you have the latest system update.
Then follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and enter the application’s ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Account’.
- Go to ‘Privacy’ and slide the bar down.
- In this section you will have two types of lock: fingerprint and facial recognition.
- Press this second option and another menu will open.
- You have the option to choose how long you want your WhatsApp conversations to be free and when you want them to be blocked.
- Finally, enable the ‘biometric lock’.
Also read: Facebook, how to block your chats with fingerprint and facial recognition?
Now every time you log into WhatsApp, this app that you have included with any Telcel Max Unlimited Plan, it will ask you to place your face in order to continue using it connected to #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest coverage.
Also, if you love voice notes but also speed up time, we share the useful trick to play them faster.
The entry So you can activate facial recognition to block WhatsApp appears first on holatelcel.com.