It can happen to all of us – or has happened to us -; If your smartphone had a fall or accident, we tell you how to recover files from a broken cell phone.
This trick works with Android mobile devices; also take into account that you must have a computer.
Recover the files from your cell phone
Follow these steps to recover and save your multimedia files on your computer, and if you require it in any removable memory.
There are different ways to achieve this, and it will also depend on whether something is still visible on your screen or if it is completely off.
Try the procedure that seems most useful to you, and later to replace your mobile device, take into account the payment facilities offered by Telcel; as well as all the models available in its Telcel Online Store to keep you connected and not stop browsing with #TelcelLaMejorRed with the greatest Coverage.
Also read: New system allows you to unlock your cell phone with a secret gesture
Do you connect it to your computer and it does not respond?
This first option will allow you to recover your files if when connecting your cell phone to the PC, it does not respond.
- Start the program Wondershare MobileGo Android
- Connect your smartphone with a USB cable
- Wait a minute
- Once the device is recognized, select the data storage location
- Select the files you want to transfer, as you may not be interested in saving them all
- Wait for the transfer to finish
Recuva it is another useful program; follow these steps:
- Open the program
- Connect your cell phone with a USB cable
- Select the type of file you want to recover
- Select the folder where the files you are looking for are
- Click on ‘Next’
- Select the files you want to recover from the damaged device
- Click on ‘Recover’ and start recovering the files
With this application it will be possible to control your smartphone from a computer. This way you will be able to access all the files and recover them. For this:
- Install the application on your smartphone
- On your computer, install the Vysor plugin for Chrome.
- Follow the steps indicated by the application to follow the process.
If it is still visible but the screen is not responding?
Another situation could happen when the device is turned on but the screen is colored black without responding when touched. Do not worry! Even if it is broken, it is possible to recover your files.
How? Use a mouse! If your mobile device has a USB OTG port, it will be possible to control the screen with a mouse or mouse; or even a mouse with a keyboard. So you can use the cell phone as if it were a computer and send your files.
Read also: Founder of Twitter auctions the first tweet in history, this is offered for him
If the screen does not display at all or is it off?
In this way, the option will be to take control of the smartphone from your PC. There are apps like AirDroid that will help you to take control of the device; however, you must have it previously installed.
Another option is Droid @ Screen, with which you can see the screen of an Android on a computer, in one more window. For this you must:
- Have the Android SDK installed
- In a command window in Windows (run> cmd) point where in the Android SDK with set ANDROID_HOME = C: installation path android-sdk
- Have the USB drivers of the Android device installed
- Connect Android device with USB cable to computer with USB debugging enabled
- Run the JAR file you downloaded with the command: java -jar droidAtScreen-1.2.jar
Tips like these make life easier for us, so we share in this link how you can recover deleted photos and videos from your phone.
You already have it! We already know how to recover all your files.
The entrance No problem! So you can recover files from a broken smartphone appears first on holatelcel.com.