Due to the large amount of information that is shared on social networks every day, platforms, including Instagram, have implemented a service in which people or companies can validate their profile as officers. An option that makes them verified accounts as a process of authenticity or to generate more sales and followers.
Read: 10 Amazing Tricks Your iPhone Can Do That You May Not Know
If you are interested in verify your Instagram account, then you came to the right place. Here we tell you everything you need to know about it and how to achieve it.
Why is it important to verify your Instagram account?
This procedure is not new and can be requested by anyone. Also, having a verified account at Instagram prevent anyone else from using false identities for profit, especially celebrities. Not to mention that it is a mechanism to validate a profile as true to its followers.
How to request verification of my Instagram account?
In order to get your blue popcorn next to your name on Instagram, you have to make a request from your profile and follow a simple step by step:
1. You must go to the ‘Setting’ from your profile.
2. Select the section ‘Account’.
3. Now choose the option that says ‘Request verification’.
4. A screen will appear where you must fill in your personal information and select the category in which your account stands out.
5. At this point, the app will ask you for a photo of an official document that validates your identity.
6. Send your information and you just have to wait for Instagram to validate, which you will receive through your email.
Important points to consider before verifying your Instagram account:
– Remember that the fact of making your request to Instagram does not mean that the social network will grant you the blue check, since there is a lot of data and information to verify. This means that they can reject your application if you do not meet the necessary conditions.
– If you are looking to verify the account of a business or company, you can send invoices or sales documents.
– If your Instagram account does not have a photo, your verification request will most likely be rejected. In addition, you must have at least one publication made and your complete personal data.
– Your data must be correct and true. Otherwise, Instagram could block your account if it finds irregularities in the process.
– Very important: Instagram does not allow the verification seal to private or closed accounts, so your profile must be public.
Now that you know the procedure, you can make your request to Instagram and very soon get your blue popcorn, either in your personal or business profile, taking advantage of the fact that with your Telcel’s Unlimited Friend you have unlimited social networks and connectivity to #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest coverage.
Read: WhatsApp: How does the new ‘Advanced Search’ work?
There are many benefits of having a verified profile, so take the test and let us know if this information has been useful to you.
The entry How to verify your Instagram account and get the blue popcorn? appears first in Hola Telcel – Film, Music, Gaming and Mobile Technology Blog.