Nowadays WhatsApp It is the instant messaging application with the most users in the world. In July 2021, according to the site of Statistical, was the application with the most users, with around 2,000 million worldwide, which makes it the most popular social network. To give you an idea, second place is occupied by FacebookMessenger with 1.3 billion users. Interestingly, both apps are owned by Goal.
And it is not for less, well WhatsApp allows you to send all kinds of multimedia content (images, videos and audios), as well as documents in the formats of microsoft-office What Word, Excel, PowerPoint and also PDF files. In addition to the tasks, documents or memes that you send daily, you can share your anime-style version with your acquaintances and brighten their day.
Are you a fan of Goku (Dragon Ball), Naruto, Saitama (One Punch Man) or Luffy (One Piece)? If you answered yes, then this filter to transform your images into anime photos will definitely interest you!
Read: Dragon Ball: They create a giant statue of Yamcha’s epic defeat
Steps to send a selfie with anime or cartoon filter on WhatsApp
If you want to transform your selfie in anime or cartoon:
- Take one selfie with all the attitude! Make sure the image is clear and your entire face is perfectly visible; save it in your gallery because you will use it later.
- Enter from your mobile phone to your preferred browser, such as Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox and search for a page called AnimeGANv2.
- Choose the page that the browser shows you and within the site you will see a box with the indication ‘Drop the image here or ‘Click to load’.
- By selecting ‘Click to load’, the page will display your image gallery.
- Search and choose the selfie that you took at the beginning of the steps to follow so that you can apply the filter.
- Once the selfie is chosen, click on the ‘Submit’ button and with that your image can be processed. Take advantage of that with your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan You have unlimited access to WhatsApp and continue browsing with #TelcelLaBestRed with the best Coverage and Speed.
- You can apply two different versions of the filter. Try them and choose the one you like best!
- Leave your finger pressing for a few seconds on the image you liked and select the ‘Save’ option on your mobile phone.
- Lastly, open the app. WhatsAppFind your friend or family member to whom you want to show off your photo with anime filter and send it.
Without a doubt, this trick will make you spend very funny moments. Tell us, what is the anime character you want to look like when using this filter?
The entry How to send a selfie with an anime filter on WhatsApp appears first on Hola Telcel.