Remembering anniversaries, birthdays and important dates for each of your friends, co-workers and family can be a difficult task, especially if you consider yourself a little organized person. Luckily and thanks to technology, this will no longer be a problem, since now you can schedule birthday greetings on WhatsApp.
Read: How to know which were your most listened to songs of the year from YouTube?
Yes, you read that correctly, there is an alternative to schedule specific messages and reminders to be sent to your WhatsApp contacts on the date and time that you assign. This trick is only available for Android phones, so if you have one, pay attention to the step by step to achieve it.
How to schedule birthday greeting messages on WhatsApp?
In order to achieve this trick, you must first download an application named SKEDit WhatsApp Scheduling App, which will allow you to program the automatic sending of messages in a simple way. It is a completely secure app that is available in Google Play.
Now, how to schedule a message ?:
1. Open the application SKEDit WhatsApp Scheduling App on your phone and grant it the necessary permissions.
2. Choose WhatsApp as the default application for SKEDit, as the connection method to schedule the sending of automatic messages.
3. A new window will open in which you must schedule your automatic message specifying the day and time.
4. Choose the contact or WhatsApp group that you want to receive this message.
5. Finally, write your message with a text of no more than 1,800 characters. You can attach audios, images, emojis and documents. Ready!
It’s that simple, you no longer have to remember all the birthdays and anniversaries. Furthermore, this feature will also help you create reminders for your coworkers or school colleagues. Just give it a try, tell us if it works for you and enjoy the Double Gigas and unlimited social networks that your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan with the connectivity of #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage and Speed.
Read: Netflix shares his WhatsApp number for you to write to him!
Share this article with that person who always forgets important dates. Trust us, it will be very useful to you.
The entry How to program birthday greetings on WhatsApp? appears first in Hola Telcel.