TikTok is a platform that allows us to share and enjoy short videos of dances, humor, travel, food, pets, makeup, fashion, among many other options. Today it is probably the most popular application in the world, exceeding one billion users. That is why here we share some tricks to enjoy it in a better way, for example, how to see TikToks automatically without having to scroll down?
Also read: Did you see them? ‘Squid Game’ errors revealed on TikTok
The truth is that TikTok has become an application in which we can spend hours and hours without realizing it. This is because the app’s algorithm allows only videos that fit the tastes and preferences of each user to appear.
However, sometimes it gets tiring to be scrolling down every three minutes between one video and another when your hands are full or you just want to enjoy the content continuously.
Also read: How to do the viral mirror effect challenge on TikTok?
The good news is that there is a very simple way to avoid this dilemma; the bad news is that not all mobiles have the operating system to perform this trick. But if you have Android, you are already on the other side and here we show you how to apply it.
In this way you can take advantage of the connectivity that your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan to continue browsing your favorite apps with Double Gigas and #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage and Speed.
How to make videos slide automatically on TikTok?
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu on your cell phone. Then go to ‘Accessibility’ and then click on ‘Touch’.
- Scroll the space bar down to find the option ‘Play back’.
- Click on that option and then choose ‘Press twice’.
- Now click on ‘Scroll gestures’.
- Once you are there, select the option that says ‘Scroll down’.
- Finally, open TikTok and view any video, when you want to scroll the video, double-tap on the back of your mobile and the videos will automatically pass without you sliding.
With this new alternative, you can now watch your favorite content on TikTok without stopping and without having to change video every moment. Did you already know this trick? What do you think about it?
The entry How to make TikTok videos pass alone and not repeat themselves? appears first in Hola Telcel – Film, Music, Gaming and Mobile Technology Blog.