Sharing your day-to-day on social networks is a daily, fun and entertaining action. For that reason, the Facebook stories: so that anyone could share photos or videos of a specific moment and that only last 24 hours. Nevertheless, privacy is also important in the big social network And if your profile is public, it is very easy for these stories to reach people you do not have added.
Read: ‘Disappearing Mode’ on WhatsApp: This is what it will look like
On Instagram StoriesFor example, it is very easy to discover those spies who are not your friends, but who have seen what you share. All you have to do is check the list of people who have seen your story and identify those profiles that you do not know and delete or block them. But How to know who is spying on your Facebook stories without being friends?
Do it from the Facebook stories archive!
On Facebook, finding out who sees your stories is a bit more complicated. To find out, you must perform a step by step that will take you to the social network’s story archive.
1. Enter your Facebook profile from your phone.
2. Select the icon with the three dots and choose the option ‘File’.
3. Then choose the option ‘Story archive’, which will allow you to see all the stories you have uploaded to Facebook in chronological order.
4. Now, click on the gear icon located in the upper right corner.
5. Choose the option ‘Setting’ and then, ‘See all story settings’.
6. Select ‘History privacy’ and later, ‘Personalized’.
7. A list of the people that you have added to your Facebook profile will appear, so swipe to the right to see the list of people that you have not added, but have seen your stories.
With this trick you will immediately identify who has been spying on your stories, to add them as friends, block or delete them. Remember that your privacy is important, so make the right decision.
A hidden option, but very useful!
Now that you know who has been spying on your Facebook stories, you can continue to share your favorite moments through photos and videos. For this, you need a good camera that will accompany you at every moment and achieve the most incredible captures, such as the technology of the Huawei P40, which has a camera selfie 32 + 2 megapixels and that you can buy at Friend Kit or in a Telcel Plan through the Telcel online store to continue enjoying the connectivity of #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage and Speed.
Read: Discover the new features of Facebook Messenger
Did you know this trick? Share it with your friends to find out who is spying on your Facebook stories!
The entry How to know who is spying on your Facebook stories without being friends? appears first in Hola Telcel – Film, Music, Gaming and Mobile Technology Blog.