There are various functions that make it easier for us to use WhatsApp. Although there are many that we use on a daily basis, there are others that are still little known.
Did you know that there is a method to eliminate that bubble sound that WhatsApp emits after sending a message? Today we will teach you how to do it in a very simple way so that you can reveal the great skill you have in handling this tool.
Read: How to know if they ignore you with the ‘blue popcorn’ deactivated in WhatsApp?
Step by step to eliminate that sound that the app makes after sending a message
The first thing you should do is make sure that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the store of the operating system of your mobile equipment. Once verified, you can perform this trick by following these steps:
- Open the application of WhatsApp.
- Click the button ‘More options‘ by pressing the three vertical dots icon at the top right of your screen.
- Then you must click on the section of ‘settings’
- At this point you must click on the section ‘Notifications’
- There you can see the option ‘Activate or deactivate the conversation tones’. Just turn off notifications to silence the ringtone when sending a message.
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Enter ‘Settings’ by pressing the gear-shaped icon located at the bottom right of your screen.
- At this point click on the ‘Notifications’ section
- Tap the ‘In-App Notifications’ option.
- Disable the ‘Sounds’ button to remove the sound when sending a message.
Now you just have to go to the chat section and write to a contact to check that the bubble sound has disappeared. take advantage of your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan with which you have unlimited access to this app and continue browsing with #TelcelLaBestRed with the highest Coverage and Speed.
Read: How to replace WhatsApp ringtone?
Surely you will want to run to do this trick instantly, you just have to know that when you want to activate the sound of the application again, you just have to repeat the process to reset it from the notifications section. Have you already tried it?
The entry How to disable the sound that WhatsApp emits after sending a message? appears first in Hola Telcel.