The dark mode is one of the functions most requested by users in many applications, even Instagram It has its own dark mode in the mobile version. However, this function is not yet enabled in the web version of the app, something that many have constantly requested since they make use of Instagram from their computers.
Read: WhatsApp Web: We teach you how to activate the new dark mode!
Instagram web does not officially have a button or tool that allows the interface to change from light to dark colors. But there is a method to activate it quickly and safely, which will help you reduce eyestrain and considerably reduce the consumption of your laptop battery.
For this trick it is not necessary to use an external app or enter unknown pages. All you have to do is pay close attention to the next step by step.
How to activate dark mode on Instagram web?
The secret is in an extension called “Night Mode for Instagram”, compatible in Google Chrome and other browsers where there are already more than 100,000 users who use it daily.
1. Login to your Instagram account from your computer’s browser.
2. Click on the navigation bar and keeping the current URL address, you must add a term.
3. At the end of the Instagram link you have to write: /? theme = dark
4. When you have entered the term of the extension, click and automatically Instagram web will activate the dark mode.
As you may have noticed, it is a very simple process and so you can get an idea of what the dark mode will look like once Instagram enables it in the web version. Of course, if you are to use the mobile version more, you can activate the dark mode without any problem taking advantage of that with your Telcel’s Unlimited Friend you have unlimited social networks and connectivity to #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest coverage.
How to activate dark mode on Instagram from your phone?
1. Open the Instagram app from your phone.
2. Go to the “Settings” menu and then select “Theme”.
3. Once here you can choose between light or dark mode.
Read: WhatsApp: So you can create surveys from the application
Share this information with your friends and tell us, would you like the dark mode to come to the web version of the app?
The entry How to activate dark mode in the web version of Instagram appears first on holatelcel.com.