We have already told you how you can find out who has seen your profile picture on WhatsApp or your Instagram profile. Now we tell you how to find out who viewed your Facebook profile with this trick.
Without a doubt, since the rise of the different social networks, Facebook is one of the favorites of all time; and although more and more arise, it continues on the throne.
It is not a coincidence, because it is through this that we can be aware of the news and content that matter most to us, both from the world and from other people.
In addition, through Facebook we share what we want others to know the most and if you are interested in knowing who is so intrigued by your movements, follow these steps to find out who reviewed your Facebook profile without having to install additional applications.
Also read: WhatsApp clarifies it! Know the data that you will not share with Facebook
How to know who visited my Facebook profile step by step
- The first thing you should do is log into your Facebook account. It is convenient that you put your profile in public.
- Then go directly to your profile.
- Open the source code of the page by pressing on your keyboard ‘Ctrl + U‘or’F12‘. You can also right click on it and in the menu select ‘View page source code’.
- A window will open with its code. Don’t worry if everything suddenly seems to be messy. This point is key, because here you can find out who are the people who visited your Facebook profile.
- Then press’Ctrl + F ‘; a search box will open. In this box you must write the word ‘friendslist‘and it will take you to an area of the code where you will find endless numbers separated by commas and quotes.
- Here you will see different codes that end in ‘-2‘. What you need is the code prior to that -2 to be able to view the people who entered your profile.
- For this, what you must do is copy all the numbers that appear before -2. Then paste it in the address bar with the initial Facebook URL, that is: www.facebook.com/868655, to give an example.
- By pressing ‘enter’, the search engine will take you to the profile of the person who entered yours.
Also read: 10 Facebook tricks that you DEFINITELY didn’t know existed
Get the most out of the benefits of your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan because with it you have Facebook included from 199 pesos per month.
In this way, the first codes that appear in the list correspond to the people who have visited your profile. The others are those with whom you have had a conversation or activity lately.
Also, discover how to activate Facebook’s dark mode on iPhone and Android by clicking on this link.
The entry Find out who viewed your Facebook profile with this trick 👀 appears first on holatelcel.com.