Facebook is a platform that allows you to share your favorite moments, but perhaps some of you prefer to keep them away from one contact or another. It is no longer necessary to delete or block a friend or acquaintance, it will be enough to use the “Restricted Access”, here we tell you how it works.
Find out how to activate it and enjoy all the news from Facebook taking advantage of the fact that this and all the apps of your favorite social networks are unlimited in your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan with #TelcelLaMejorRed and the best coverage.
When you add someone to your Facebook restricted list, you prevent them from seeing your information and activity. This way you keep keeping it in your contacts even if it can’t see everything you post.
You can also read: 12 hidden functions in WhatsApp that EVERYONE should know
Such a privacy tool is very useful for example if you don’t want your aunts to meet your new partner or if you don’t want your boss to look at your memes. The best thing is that in no case will that person be notified that access has been restricted.
How to activate “Restricted Access” to a contact?
To restrict access to your profile to any of your contacts, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the profile of that friend, acquaintance or relative.
- Click on the “Friends” symbol.
- In the menu that appears, select “edit friends list”
- Choose the list you want to add it to, in this case “Restricted Access”.
Now that person will not be able to see your posts, except the one you set as public.
How do I edit my “Restricted Access” list on Facebook?
- Go to the Settings of your profile, it is the gear symbol.
- Choose ‘Settings> Blocks> List of people with restricted access> Edit list’.
- In this section you can add friends or remove them from your “Restricted Access” list.
Now that you see how easy it is to use this Facebook tool, would you add any contacts to this list?
You can also read: Discover how to activate the best shortcuts on your iPhone
The Facebook entry: This is how the “Restricted Access” list appears first on holatelcel.com.