There is no doubt that today we spend most of our time on our social networks, whether for work or simple leisure. However, sometimes our stay in virtuality becomes monotonous and more so if we talk about sending messages. So get out of the monotony and give a new look to your networks. We invite you to know this trick to send messages with different fonts in FacebookMessenger.
Lee: Messenger will notify you if they take a screenshot of your conversation
How to change the font to send messages on Facebook Messenger?
Although the Meta-owned application has a default text font, it is possible to alter its appearance through different fonts. With this, you will be able to send messages to your favorite contacts without the need to install third-party applications.
Before putting the simple steps into practice, we remind you that this trick is compatible with your computer and also with your iOS and Android devices.
- Access, preferably from your computer’s browser, the Unicode Text Converter page (although there are also other options such as Unicode and Texteditor).
- Once you enter the page, you will see a box at the top where you must write the text you want to send through Facebook Messenger.
- Press the button ‘SHOW’ for the results to be displayed. The text will appear with different fonts and you can choose the one you like best.
- Now, you just have to copy all the text with the font you want to use. Finally, go to Facebook Messenger and paste the text in the chat of the contact you want to send the message to.
- Finally, go to Facebook Messenger and paste the text in the chat of the contact you want to send the message to.
Now that you know this trick, don’t stop sending messages with different fonts through Facebook Messenger and take advantage of the fact that with your Telcel Max Unlimited Plan You have unlimited access to this app and browse with #TelcelLaBestRed with the greatest Coverage and Speed.
Read: How to change the letter in your WhatsApp messages
As you can see, this trick can not only be implemented on Facebook Messenger, but also on Instagram, WhatsApp and even Twitter. Have you already tried it?
The entry Facebook Messenger: how to send messages with different fonts appears first in Hola Telcel.