Nearly 3,000 athletes from 15 different disciplines will seek to obtain a medal during the Winter Olympic Games in Beijing that begin on February 4, 2022. Don’t miss the best of the 109 tests that will take place in Beijing 2022!
Read: Panda bear: the mascot of the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing
How, when and where to watch the Beijing Winter Olympics?
The opening ceremony was held on February 4 at 6 in the morning in Mexico City, you can see it as many times as you want on the channel of Claro Sports from clear video with the narration of Alberto Latti from the Beijing National Stadium.
Since Thursday, February 3, some preliminary rounds of hockey, curling, acrobatic skiing and figure skating began.
Throughout 16 days we will be able to enjoy some of the most exciting winter sports such as snowboarding, biathlon, bobsleigh, alpine skiing and cross-country skiing.
Finally, the Beijing Winter Olympics will end with the Closing Ceremony next Sunday, February 20 at 6:00 a.m. Mexico City time.
Enjoy the Winter Olympics from wherever you want!
No matter where you are, thanks to Marca Claro and Claro Sports’ multi-platform, you can enjoy this great event on your different devices. Enjoy the Winter Olympics from your cell phone, television, computer or tablet.
The Claro Sports and Claro Brand multiplatform will allow 24-hour access
of the day to all the activity of Beijing 2022 through the following platforms:
the channels of Claro Sports in pay television systems available in the Megacable, Dish, TotalPlay and StarTV signals.
- The application Claro Sports TV for Smart TVs available for Apple TV and Android TV, offering all the live coverage from any television with an internet connection.
- the sign of Claro Sports through the Samsung TV Plus streaming platform at no cost for users of Samsung Smart TVs.
- the channel of Claro Sports from the platforms streaming and content rental Huawei Videos Y Cinepolis Klic. In addition to the recent platform streaming specialized in sports content Fanatiz.
- platform Clear Video.
- The Claro Brand application available for iOS devices Y Android, where they can also receive alerts, summaries, live broadcasts, medal tables and last-minute information.
- the channel of Claro Brand on YouTube with two signals available, offering up to 5 live events simultaneously, as well as summaries and featured content.
- the sign of streaming from Mark Clear Beijing 2022.
The schedules of the Mexicans who will participate in the Winter Olympics
Mexico will be represented by four athletes in Beijing, a similar number of athletes who participated four years ago in PyeongChang 2018. The two alpine ski competitors repeat and two newcomers join: Jonathan Soto in cross-country skiing and Donovan Carrillo, first figure skater in category male in 30 years.
Below you can review the schedules, Mexico City time, in which these four Mexican athletes will participate:
- Sarah Schleper – Alpine skiing – February 6 – 8:00 p.m.
- Donovan Carrillo – Men’s Figure Skating Short Routine – February 7 – 7:15 p.m.
- Jonathan Soto Moreno – Cross Country – February 11 – 01:00 a.m.
- Rodolfo Roberto Dickson Sommers- Alpine skiing – February 12 – 8:10 p.m.
Read: Rafa Nadal makes history as the first male player to win 21 Grand Slams
This 2022, the Mexican Sarah Schleper could make history in Beijing by becoming the first six-time female Olympian in alpine skiing, while Jonathan Soto will go for his first win at the Winter Olympics. Join them and witness the history that our Mexican athletes are making through clear video.
The entry Beijing 2022: Schedule to watch the Winter Olympics live appears first in Hola Telcel.