Mark Gurman revealed that Apple is already working to launch several of its devices, including the iPhone, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, Mac Pro and an iPad Pro.
As every year Manzana plans to surprise its users with the arrival of new devices. However, it was revealed that the company would be preparing to release in the fall as many from devices in your history.
Mark Gurmann anticipated that the cupertino company plans to launch several teams at your event including: the iPhone, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, mac pro and a iPadPro.
“Apple is preparing for this fall the widest range of new hardware products in its history”
In accordance with Mark Gurmann These are the devices that Manzana would present in the fall of this 2022:
- Four different iPhones: two standard models and two Pro.
- Three Apple Watches: the Series 8, a new SE, and the rumored especially rugged Apple Watch.
- An update to the entry-level MacBook Pro, probably with an M2 processor.
- An update to the 24″ iMac, probably with an M2 processor.
- A complete renovation of the MacBook Air, which would bring the M2 chip, the MagSafe port and a completely new design, according to previous rumors.
- The first Mac Pro with an Apple Silicon processor.
- An update to the AirPods Pro.
- A new cheap iPad.
- New iPad Pro with M2 processor and probably wireless charging on the back.
In spring Manzana it usually releases an update to its “minor or add-on products,” reserving software updates for summer and major hardware for fall.
Mark Gurmann He highlighted that between April and May Apple could present a new iPhone SE and an iPad Air with an A15 processor. As well as a high-end iMac with an M1 Pro processor or a more advanced Mac mini with said chip.
Some rumors indicate that the company also a new iPad Air, which has not received an update since 2020.