Wireless headphones are the best way to avoid the inconvenience of cables, especially when we go out to do sports. In addition, many of today’s mobiles are eliminating the 3.5mm jack which makes the rise of this type of product has been increasing. As we already know, Xiaomi has all kinds of products in its catalog, which also includes the Redmi AirDots 2, a discreet Bluetooth headset with a price more than succulent.
These types of headphones are discreet while offering quality sound. In addition and as usual, the “Redmi” seal suggests that we are facing a product that drops a notch in price, and more so now that We find them at almost 50% of their usual cost. As we will see below, they stand out for their design, sound quality and great autonomy, something fundamental when we want to get a product of this type.
Comfort and great autonomy
The Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 2 arrive equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 chip, which guarantees a data transfer rate up to two times that of the previous generation, with a connection is faster and more stable. To control playback precisely, they have a multifunctional physical key and offer support for voice assistants such as Siri or the Google assistant. This will allow us to make inquiries or even activate various functions of the mobile without having to pick up the mobile, something ideal when we have our hands elsewhere.
Autonomy is another of the most valued aspects in wireless headphones. These Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 2 are not far behind in this regard, having a built-in 40 mAh battery. In this way can play up to 12 hours of music on a single charge. What’s more. The portable charging case has a built-in 300mAh high-capacity battery, which supports 4 times the charging of the wireless earbuds. To enhance the feeling of isolation and avoid external disturbances, these helmets have ambient noise reduction through their DSP.
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth protocol: HFP / A2DP / HSP / AVRCP
- Communication distance: 10 meters (accessible environment)
- Dual headphones Continuous listening time: about 4 hours
- Headphone standby times: approximately 150 hours
- Single Headphone Battery Capacity: 40 mAh
- Charging box battery capacity: 300 mAh
- Headphone charging time: about 1.5 hours
- Charging time of the cargo boxa: about 2 hours
- Single earphone net weight: about 4.1 g
- Total net weight with cargo box: Aapprox. 35.4 g
- Cargo box size: 62 × 40 × 27.2 mm
- Headphone size: 26.65 × 16.4 × 21.6 mm
For only 15 euros
The good news is that we can get these right now Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 2 for only 15.75 euros, with free shipping. This represents a discount of almost 50% on its usual cost, so they become a great option if we are looking for a product with these characteristics. However, it is important to keep in mind that we are facing an offer