The Scandinavian country and the fifth largest in Europe is looking for Latin talent and is willing to support it. Sweden offers 24 thousand pesos a month to study in its territory; this is all you need to know before packing.
Why is Sweden looking for Latino students?
It turns out that 84% of the Swedish population lives in urban areas; These people focus on tasks such as environmental protection, energy efficiency and nature conservation in general. This is why more people dedicated to other fields are required.
In general, this first world country has all the facilities that anyone could wish for: high quality of life, security, education, health and infrastructure. So letting this opportunity pass will be difficult for more than one.
Sweden is looking for Latinos, not only to move to their country, but to study at the Swedish Institute Study Scholarships.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds this unique opportunity for professional and personal development while studying; a very special experience that offers the possibility of getting to know the culture of another country on a day-to-day basis, not just as a tourist.
The winners of this scholarship will receive financial support to cover their academic, housing and travel expenses.
Funded scholarships and sustainable development
The Global Professionals program offers funded scholarships, which are highly sought after by students from all over the world to pursue Master’s degrees in Sweden related to leadership in sustainable development.
The objective with this scholarship is to obtain sufficient skills to contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, and of course, that candidates work in their country in the same niche.
Also read: The first digital house sold for thousands of dollars … on Mars!
Which are the requirements?
The first thing is to send your request. For this, take advantage of the Gigas that your Telcel Max Plan without Limit 1000 or higher offers you so that, connected to #TelcelLaMejorRed with the highest Coverage, you will be among the first to request the scholarship.
- You must belong to one of the 42 accepted countries, which you can consult in this link. In case yours is not on the list, calls are constantly being launched and practically everyone has the opportunity.
- Be available to travel to Sweden in autumn 2021.
- Have full-time availability.
Also read: Chimpanzees from two zoos make video calls to keep each other company
What does the scholarship offer?
- One or two year scholarship.
- A payment of 23,800 pesos per month.
- Membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL). This is a platform that will help you grow professionally while living in Sweden.
- When you finish your studies you will become a member of the SI Alumni Network. This will allow you to have a job in the network that includes more countries, in addition to Sweden.
Also read: Are you looking for a job? Canada offers 109 thousand pesos a month for this job
Now you know everything to be able to apply for this unique offer and tell your friends that Sweden offers 24 thousand pesos a month to study in its territory. Incredible opportunity!
Entrance 24 thousand pesos a month to study and live in Sweden! Where do I sign? appears first on holatelcel.com.